#TRENDING: Flamez - I'M A STAR feat Kevin Tita.

What happens when two of the best rappers in Cyprus link up on a song...... FIREEEEE. Flamez is one of the most respected lyricists in Cyprus, Flamez released a new song titled 'I AM A STAR' featuring Cyprus number one Afrobeats act, Kevin Tita and social media just can't seem to get enough of the song with many people sending in videos of them singing it or driving around with it blasting on the speakers. The song is slowly creeping into people's consciousness all over Cyprus and beyond.

'I AM A STAR' was produced, mixed and mastered by Flamez (one of the reasons he is respected because he crafts his own contents).  They are currently shooting a video for the song so be on the look out for it.

Listen here.
#TRENDING: Flamez - I'M A STAR feat Kevin Tita. #TRENDING: Flamez - I'M A STAR feat Kevin Tita. Reviewed by Unknown on 03:39 Rating: 5

No comments:

ReplayTunes Radio

Theme images by 5ugarless. Powered by Blogger.