#REPLAYTUNES: WizKid Is Not F*cking My Wife - Tiwa Savage Huband Cries Out.

Teebillz , the estranged husband of female pop singer Tiwa Savage has come out to dispel rumours of Tiwa’s relationship with Wizkid.

Only yesterday Teebillz announced his break from social media to go on “spiritual maintenance” returned this morning to issue an expletive-laden defence of his wife, saying she would never have sexual relations with Wizkid, instead, she would rather be with DJ Cuppy’s father Femi Otedola or Davido’s father Adedeji Adeleke, both of them well known billionaires.



Read his full post here:
“Weather you like it or not Ayo is my lil bro and he knows not to cross me on blood Gang ❤️….. we don’t play that shit on 400 blocks! That’s my lil Nigga and is Big Hommie Sauce kid aka Sinzu guaranteed me on the lil homie even though he’s my blood and Mr Capable Banky W is my blood! ……… I’m just saying this to the general public that tend to come at me on some disrespectful Shit!!!! For your information! Thank you Titi for respecting me! your opinion on her and my lil bro Wizzy is bullshit! Don Jazzy! Jazzy! Will never allow that! WizKid they fuck Tiwa? I trusted you fam??????????? He will never allow that!!!! Tiwa gets mad at me on my own P but she will never put me down like that……. she better be fvking with Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote, Or Mr Adeleke Aka Baba Olowo!!!. If you are not in that category then FUCK YOU..and at the the end of the day my hustle will match on with my responsibilities in my kids names !!! But 4real on Jamil#!!!!! Tiwa will never disrespect me like That!!! FuCK your opinion on them!!!! @tiwasavage@wizkidayo keep giving us that 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 congratulations blood @wizkidayo on The NIKE thanks for putting Naija On the Map’ #Blessings❤️”

Teebillz once revealed the extent of the marital problems he and Tiwa had in 2016, accusing her then of sleeping with her Mavin colleagues Don Jazzy and Dr Sid. In the aftermath of the social media meltdown, he reportedly went for mental health treatment for an extended period. Since then he has made a habit of posting relatively positive messages, until this morning. 

#REPLAYTUNES: WizKid Is Not F*cking My Wife - Tiwa Savage Huband Cries Out. #REPLAYTUNES: WizKid Is Not F*cking My Wife - Tiwa Savage Huband Cries Out. Reviewed by Unknown on 01:17 Rating: 5

No comments:

ReplayTunes Radio

Theme images by 5ugarless. Powered by Blogger.