#REPLAYTUNES: I Sold My Soul For Kanye West - Kim Kardashian.

Kim Kardashian has revealed that getting married to Kanye West has forced her into being more of a recluse than she was before.

The mother of three spoke in a recent interview on  ‘The Alec Baldwin Show’ over the weekend.
 “I think being with a man like Kanye, you have to learn how to be a little bit not-so-independent,” she said to Alec Baldwin.
“I’ve always been so independent and working, and had a schedule, and when you get married and have a husband that has their career and then have kids, your independence…you have to let it go,” she said. “I had to learn that being with a man like Kanye.”


#REPLAYTUNES: I Sold My Soul For Kanye West - Kim Kardashian. #REPLAYTUNES: I Sold My Soul For Kanye West - Kim Kardashian. Reviewed by Unknown on 06:12 Rating: 5

No comments:

ReplayTunes Radio

Theme images by 5ugarless. Powered by Blogger.