#REPLAYTUNES: Female Rapper, Iggy Azealia Shows Off Her naked Body On Instagram.

Curvy Australian rapper, Iggy Azealia who has repeatedly been accused of going under the knife is asking people to stop body-shaming her.

The 28-year-old US based rapper took to her Instagram story to proudly show off her bare butt in a sexy thong and wrote: The fact I have to violate myself just to block y'all from tryna body shame me.'

In another post, Iggy wrote:'Please, stop body-shaming people. I don't want to do this ratchet shit but here we are. Before bed. Doing this. Please, leave me be.'

#REPLAYTUNES: Female Rapper, Iggy Azealia Shows Off Her naked Body On Instagram. #REPLAYTUNES: Female Rapper, Iggy Azealia Shows Off Her naked Body On Instagram. Reviewed by Unknown on 01:56 Rating: 5

No comments:

ReplayTunes Radio

Theme images by 5ugarless. Powered by Blogger.