I Regret Breaking Up With Will Smith Because He Was Too Nice To Me - Ex Girl Friend Cries.

Known globally for her success as a member of the Hip-Hop group Salt-n-Pepa, Sandra “Pepa” Denton has taken time to look back at her history. While reminiscing she goes back to the time when she was talking to rapper turned actor Will Smith and has shown some regret to not actually dating Smith.


In an interview that was posted by GlobalGrind the former rapper gives an account of her encounter with the Fresh Prince.

"I thought Will was really cute and we would hang out a lot on the road. He liked to take care of me and never let me spend a dime. He was that kind of guy, real generous. I remember when they won their first award, he asked me to go out with him afterward. He was so excited. We were walking along the street getting ready to grab something to eat, and he just gave this homeless guy $100 dollars…I sometimes kick myself when I think about what could have been. He was so nice to me, but I really wasn't feeling him. I guess I couldn't appreciate a nice guy like Will Smith. He wasn't thug enough. I was attracted to thugs and hoodlums. Will was too nice to me."

As with most women in their early ages, the tough guy seemed to be more of an appeal as opposed to what Smith had to offer.

"I liked people like Louis Burrell (MC Hammer's brother). He was rough, he was street and he didn't pull any punches. He would walk around with a cane and pimp hat. He always referred to women as b**ches." Even with all that, I liked him."
She got married to Rapper, Treach whom she divorced later on because he was physically abusive.

Denton released her autobiography Let's Talk About Pep in August 2008 where she chronicled her life and gave a behind the scenes glimpse of the fame, family, failures and accomplishments that accompanied her during her peak as a celebrity. In it she speaks on her relationships and dealing with failed marriages and trying to escape from domestic abuse. Now no factual names were released in the book and pseudonyms replaced names but everyone can read between the lines and make their own judgment to who she may or may not be referring to.


Today Will Smith is worth close to a billion dollars while she is worth almost nothing, she is soaked in finanacial debts and the bad guy she got married to used to beat her up everyday to the point that she had to file for divorce. Look at Will Smith today, he is successful, has a nice family, he is a respected man in the world while this woman is at the very bottom. 


Ladies learn from this story, you should take a look at the end of the tunnel, the nice guys always win at last while the bad will always be bad, dont push that nice guy away today because he doesn't live a lousy lifestyle or because of what your friends think.
I Regret Breaking Up With Will Smith Because He Was Too Nice To Me - Ex Girl Friend Cries. I Regret Breaking Up With Will Smith Because He Was Too Nice To Me - Ex Girl Friend Cries. Reviewed by Unknown on 23:53 Rating: 5

No comments:

ReplayTunes Radio

Theme images by 5ugarless. Powered by Blogger.